Supporting Secondary Headteachers to lead world class education in Suffolk
The aims of SASH are:
- To provide professional support for Headteachers and School Leaders with the aim of improving outcomes for young people in Suffolk.
- To form a cohesive professional learning community based on trust
To achieve these aims our objectives are:
- To build coherent communications
- To provide online Information systems and alerts
- To share data for the express purpose of School Improvement under agreed protocols
- Provide shared CPD and leadership development
- Provide support and a programme of Headteacher induction
- Actively promote partnership working in order to improve attainment
The Forum and some events and library documents are only available to registered users who are logged in.